Apple has today released the fourth version of its iOS 5 beta to developers. The new version should offer some stability improvements and bug fixes. It seems clear that the major new feature is the Over The Air updates, which means you no longer need to connect to iTunes to update your device.
Some changes so far:
– Personal Hotspot is no longer functioning in Beta 4
– Issues have surfaced about E-Mail forwarding
– Wireless Syncing is now available for windows users
– There have been changes to the Notification Centre
– OTA Updates don’t seem to be functioning currently
This is obviously still developing, we’ll give you the latest!